U8, U9 AND U10
BIRTH YEAR: 2012, 2011 AND 2010
Community programs offer a comprehensive soccer experience for players of all ages and skill levels. Our focus is to create an atmosphere and environment in training and competition where players are challenged to be creative and solve problems. The priority is on the individual player and the development of technically superior soccer players in a fun, rewarding setting. Great importance is placed on age appropriate activities and creating a child-centered learning environment where building the player comes first, then the team. Players will practice twice a week (on average) throughout the season in an academy style format which US Soccer determined as a “Best Practice.” We implement and replicate many of the highest standards required by U.S. Soccer.
Fees: will be released by the start of tryouts
- Fall – Early August thru late October
- U8: There are optional training programs
- U9/U10: All age groups have winter training included in their fees.
- Spring – Early March thru the end of May
- Summer – There are optional training programs, camps, clinics and competitive events offered
Training Locations/Practice Days:
Training Location will be Thompson Park/practices days are TBD
U8, U9 and U10 will play in a local league and most games will be scheduled for the weekends.
- U8: Two events throughout the course of the club year
- U9/U10: Four events throughout the course of the club year
Placement, Acceptance and Registration Process:
Team offers will begin Monday, May 28th. Offers will first be sent via email. Only players that have signed up for Tryouts will receive an offer. When necessary, phone calls will be made as a follow up. To accept the offer, please follow the instructions in the e-mail. Without the electronic acceptance and deposit, your player’s spot may be offered to another player, even if you have verbally committed to your coach.
For tryout information, please click here.